View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 12:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Were my CDR Short Form answers wrong?

Hello everyone,

I received the CDR short form recently and answered the questions honestly and returned the form the next day.

My fears are that I may have messed up the answers I put on the form and it may get "kicked out" and trigger a full blown 10 page CDR. I read all the advice on this forum (and others) and I didn't add any new information to the form but my concern is question #5 for recent Dr. visits (I go regularly once every month or two months to my psychiatrist). Instead of putting the original reasons for my disability for the last three visits I put "Prescriptions" "Counseling" and "Prescriptions." These were the suggested answers on the form that they had listed ("Have you gone to a Dr or clinic for evaluations, checkups, counseling, prescriptions or medicine?"). And those were the reasons I went to my psychiatrist for my last three appts. I went to get prescriptions filled and also for counseling. Should I have put in my original diagnoses like "Bipolar I" or something like that? Did I mess this up?

Also I didn't look up my codes at the top of the form or keep a copy so I don't even know what my original codes were, I just have a really long psychiatric history of hospitalizations for bi polar, depression and suicide. Do you think my form will get kicked out for review? Everything else I answered was normal: no work, no training, Dr. says I can't work, condition is same, no hospitalizations, and remarks I left blank. Also I didn't change any information like phone number or address.

My original diary was 5 to 7 years and I got the form after 5 1/2 years, this is my first CDR. Also I am 51 years old if that counts any. I am really nervous about this whole process, I have serious problems with anxiety and depression to begin with but this is really pouring it on me. Do you think my form will be kicked out? What are the odds anyone? Thank you in advance, my nerves are shot and any helpful advice would be much appreciated!
ssdirecipient is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote