View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 01:36 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member

That's really informative thank you. The posts in response to my question here have given us a lot to think about. I think it's a bit unfortunate that the Dr told us to expect an immediate response, and that we tried taking it at this time of the year when we're so busy. Bob was so weak and tired he couldn't work in the orchard and so the Dr pretty much had no say in it, he just stopped taking them. We were talking this morning and agree with you Christie that next time we would go much slower with increasing the dose, he was only on that same dose you started on for two days before doubling.
Surely wish more of our taxes here in NZ went to the health system so the wait for an MRI wasn't so long but I guess that patience is something to be learned from all of this too.

The other very worrying bit is his weight loss(considering he was only 120 lbs before losing it!) and I can only find small mentions about weight loss and PD on reading. He hasn't lost his sense of smell and seems to be eating what he always has, just slower...
jcrum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote