Thread: anyone feel?
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 07:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Annie, I am so glad you started posting again. I have missed your insightful input.
No, I haven't been tested for celiac. Hadn't really thought of it because I am dealing with so many other things. I am, however seeing my GI doctor Tuesday, who is absolutely awesome. He has been more help to me than any of my other doctors put together.
I have always had digestive issues, but they have really ramped up since Lems and especially since I had to have a feeding tube placed in October. It never healed and gave me tremendous pain and I had it removed last month since swallowing was much better following rituxan in December.

I figured out that because I was taking Prilosec while I had the peg tube, it was causing a lot of the problem due to not enough acid, but I have been off of it since my wound finally healed this month.
Yes, I am on 3,4 Dap and mestinon, but they are also very unfriendly to my stomach.
My digestive system is constantly in an uproar, very noisy and sometimes I just feel ill and feverish. I am definitely going to tell GI about all of it.
Sorry for taking over this post, but I thought it was just me that was having all these GI issues.
limpy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (02-23-2014), bny806 (02-23-2014)