View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 01:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Pepper spray in new york is only suppossed to be bought in gun store or pharmacy. It is illegal to buy it from out of state online and have it shipped in. Rediculous but illegal none the less.

Daniella there are some self defense courses around at adult education and also at some karate places. Ten lessons should be way more than enough. Of course you might decide you like it and take up karate.

Melody, you have been through a lot and i certainly dont want to contribute to your angst, but,there goes that but again...haha.....IVIG is a very serious treatment as you well know, with potential reactions everytime you take it, not just if the bag is compromised. Allergic reactions happen etc. For this neuro to prescribe ivig treatment and then to be totally unavailable and not call back when there is a problem, for whatever reason is in my opinion an absolute and utter disgrace. You are calling because something has gone wrong with an IVIG treatment, that should be responded to by her promptly. I would have a serious talk with her the next time you go in and find out if this is how it is going to be and for what reason were you not called back. Personally i wouldnt want to be taking IVIG uner the direction of a non responsive neuro. If its a problem in her office then she needs to straighten that out. it s unacceptable.
HeyJoe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote