View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 11:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupelo3 View Post
Thank you for this link and your other input on this subject. That's the great thing about these forums is the ability for each of us to post our opinions. I have viewed all of links that have been posted on this thread and have tried to get more detail on my own. From my perspective, I have to agree with soccertese. These videos all have a strong sense of being infomercials with the goal of selling services and products. I wish that at least one of these promoters would present some scientific backup when they make what appear to be factual statements.

I certainly don't know if there is any truth to their statements and will not make any judgments. We can each do as we see fit. What I am weary about is the knowledge that people with debilitating diseases are often targeted by promoters of untested, unreliable and unvalidated products, supplements, and services. They realize that many of us will try almost anything to find a cure or symptomatic relief.

Good luck. I hope that any forum members who elect to try the services of these "functional" health care providers will give us some anecdotal details of their experiences.
Good points. Of course there is the possibility that a profit motive also drives most research studies as well. Notwithstanding the above, I do believe that the methylation cycle exists and is important even essential to good health, regardless of whether someone makes money by promoting their supposed (or actual) expertise in this area. Just as with regular MD doctors, all of us need to carefully research and hopefully find the docs (MDs or functional) that can give us some real symptomatic relief/reversal. I predict that this area of doctoring on the molecular/dna level will bring a new era of exciting changes to how medicine is practiced in the next 3-5 years and beyond!
zanpar321 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BreezyRacer (07-16-2015)