View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 03:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you all for your prayers. I appreciated also hearing about your dental stories, as this is actually a "biggie" for me.

Yesterday, I came home and slept, so I am just getting back to the computer now. The bad news is I had to have the tooth pulled.

The good news, and there is lots is that, is I was completely calm and I felt like the dentist did everything he could to try to save the tooth. He said there was too much calcification in the root and he couldn't do a root canal although he tried. I am going back for a cleaning a week from Tuesday, and then see what else needs to be done and then I will have to decide what to do about the gaping hole..........

The other good news is that I am on antibiotics and was able to tolerate them this time. The last time I took them I had an allergic reaction as I have been getting allergic to more and more of them. This time I am on Ceclor. So far so good.

I can't even tell you how much I appreciate your posts as I feel like you really do care! Thank you for that!

Judy
SallysMom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote