Old 02-26-2014, 09:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hey there missy :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglogirl View Post
Hi Deb,
I sent away for Neuropathy creams and unguentine from ages ago for burns
The only thing I find that helps are ice cubes and rubbing cream on after. Capsacian, bengay not of it has helped. I use cetaphil lotion too it's all soothing when putting on and massaging my feet but that is it.

I'll take ice cubes and my water jets they both seem to help a lot.

How are you ? I had a bad week and weekend but yesterday was almost 'normal' and I enjoyed it so much. I also feel pretty good this morning but I know that monster is going to rear it's ugly head and put me on my butt. Of course I'd love for it not to this time !

I can't massage my feet or put them in moving water....sets the nerves off like crazy. My daughter in law takes care of my feet......she was in a hair, nail, feet salon until this past May when she graduated from nursing school. So very proud of her. But the first time I went to the shop and could not handle the jets in the foot tub it really upset me. I've never really been the type to spend money on myself but I really enjoyed getting my feet done every 4 weeks !

It's so great that you can work.....gosh I miss it so much....I was in claims and loved all the research that had to be done to figure out what was going on with each claim....never a dull day ! Since I had been doing it for 26 years I was a resource for other people in the company and I miss dealing with all those peeps.

They say God always has a plan and I'm guessing now that it is for me to be able to stay home with my 82 year old mother.....problem is she takes care of me more than I do her !

Let me know what's going on with you

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote