View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 11:51 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanpar321 View Post
My initial symptoms were a slight leg tremor and softer voice. After removing 11 amalgams, I chelated for about a year following Cutler's protocol. Started eating more healthy, less to no wheat/gluten but only got more serious about that in the past few months as tremor became worse lately. So I've got the Wahls diet going and just found out about the Methylation PD connection in the past few weeks so am pursuing that also as they both pertain to feeding my body the nutrients that it needs to be healthy. Dr Whals diet seems similar, but much better than Paneri's. I believe we are what we eat. If we eat junk food eventually it catches up to us in the form of MS, PD, CF or whatever. When that happens depends on the DNA we were born with. SO IT'S TIME TO START EATING FOR OUR HEALTH FOLKS! I hope that helps. I believe it is a great time to have PD with all the new information being discovered/applied regarding nutrition and PD! Best regards!
so your only symptoms are tremor? have you been diagnosed with pd and not essential tremor?
soccertese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote