View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 12:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default PN is scary

My PN is worse today. I have had no pain. I get numbness along the bottom of my feet.

I had 2 wines last night, I only wanted one, my friend ordered the other, I drank it, had one other day when I had 3-4. My body reacted. I can go for weeks without wine, do 2 a week or can drink 1/3 of a bottle. I don't think it matters how much or if one falls into the category of alcoholism. What matters is what this drug does to you.

I feel very encouraged that many have said their symptoms improved with giving up alcohol. Before I read that, my day started crazy. By mistake I made coffee with all caffenated putting me into hyper gear and my blood pressure up. I don't have high blood pressure, just with stimulants. Add on worry about the feet!! I did Reiki on myself, prayers. I was in tears. I really love wine, not to the extent of PN. I know sugar is so bad for you and inflammatory. wine is sugar. I have a cruise coming up, picturing myself drinking pomegrant juice instead of wine. Water with lemon is good.

I am very proud of all of you who have gone sober and are doing such a dynamic job of improving health. I actually don't like the feeling after 1 glass of wine. I am going to give it up. Can't say forever but just for today. Just for today I love to walk, do my food shopping and dance. These little, pretty feet are getting a pedicure tomorrow. Gotta treat these little piggies with love.