View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 04:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by painintheazz View Post
I guess everyone who had the surgery is better and not on here. I did get one woman tell me to check out Dr. William Welch in Pennsylvania. She said 2 people she knows both had good results including herself. I called today and was told he won't remove the cysts unless you have tried aspiration or fibrin glue without success first and referred me to Dr. Long in Maryland.
Dear painintheazz,
Did you try to contact Dr. Frank Feigenbaum in Dallas, TX? He is a renowned neurosurgeon that has had success with patients. He recommended me to have surgery due to the 5 Tarlov cysts. I opted out for now due to him saying to me there is no guarantees. I know doctors cannot guarantee the results due to prior nerve damage to surgery but, for now, my symptoms are not severe daily but off and on. WHen the symptoms do become severe daily, than I would reconsider surgery again. In the meantime, doing more research and trying to relieve the symptoms holistically. I hope this helps. Also contact the Tarlov Cyst Association for more information.
Kathryn1
Kathryn1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote