View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 04:29 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I certainly understand how you feel. Many of us have been thru the "medical" mill also.

I had a virus in Jan in the back of my neck and I was very dizzy and sick feeling. I used Robtussin DM to break it up (if sinus) and it worked very well. I still take it at night before I go to bed.
I also take a Zyrtec at night too, to minimize any accumulation in the sinuses. I also had quite a bit of photophobia with it...meaning bright light bothered me and hurt. Looking at the white snow everywhere still hurts some, but not like it did a month ago! I didn't take antibiotics, but did some ice packs on my neck with some improvement.

It was a nasty inflammation, and I think those of us with PN get more pain when something like this comes along.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Glyde 11209 (02-26-2014)