Old 02-26-2014, 04:35 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member
Default How "Fluff" was started.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
....is it just me, or does that smilie guy look Wayyyy too happily medicated??

Can you believe I did a forum search on the word 'FLUFF' and found over 45 times it's been mentioned??!!
So, don't you agree it deserves a thread of it's very own??

I just want to take this opportunity to say how very much I appreciate the hearts and souls of everybody who comes here to share fluff.

I don't know where I'd be without all the fluff that's been passed around here.
It takes a truly GENUINE heart to be able to send fluff to one another.

Without the FLUFF, this place would seem cold and empty, uncaring and without soul.

Fluff takes away the fear and uncertainty of those who come here looking for support.

Fluff is inviting and uplifting.

What does "Fluff" mean to you??

Rae,

This is a FYI post regarding "Fluff".

Just remembering the first time I encountered the"fluff" word used by a poster. The posting first appreared on the Thread..SCS & Pain Pumps; Chemar has sinced moved the previous postings to a Useful Info site Sticky Thread.

Early February of this year on the above; a poster was a bit upset because he felt SCS info too important and was not being helped by "virtual hugs". Another poster read this post and replied thanking this poster for saving him the time from saying the same thing and was hoping he could groggle through some of the very "(for lack of a better word)" ....".kind fluff"....and get some serious life altering issues, etc.

I loved PamelaJune's response in which she confessed "I am guilty of fluff" and went on with how perhaps a thread could be started so that only factual information is recorded. Pam went on to list ways a "Fatual" Thread could be addressed. Really quite an interesting list.. Very good response indeed.

I replied to PamelaJune telling her all I saw in her posts was someone with a lot of Pain from many issues. ..." NOooooo fluff".

By the way.....Thanks for starting the Fluff thread.

Gerry

Last edited by ger715; 02-26-2014 at 08:25 PM.
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (03-01-2014), Hana (02-27-2014), Hannabananna (02-26-2014), Mark56 (02-28-2014), PamelaJune (02-26-2014), Rrae (02-27-2014)