View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 04:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

A lot of good ideas here. I don't know where you are in the progression of your MS, since I haven't seen you in real time and space. I know where I am, and I know that as I read through the ideas -- good ones, every one -- I felt the physical fatigue and weakness pressing on me like a lead weight. Every bit of available energy I have is expended in daily life. And a lot of dailyness, I can no longer do. Like dressing myself, preparing my food, driving a car, getting in and out of the shower, folding clothes from the dryer. Stuff like that. I'm typing this now one-handed, and it's about tapping me out.

Physical fatigue is deadly. Just being conscious is a drain. None of the fatigue drugs have helped me, though it's worth it to try them since MS is so individual. I remember you talking about a lift to get you outside, and I think you ought to push for that. Just having the freedom to get out improved my outlook 100%. Hang in. Just try to take each day as it comes, and deal with it as it happens.

Chris
Chris66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote