View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 09:00 AM
anon6618

anon6618

Thanks y'all!

I have a special reason to ask this.

I took a double dose by mistake, so I took 200 mg at once. At first I did not notice much, but very soon I started to feel funny.
I was drooling a lot, like drooling cups of water, started loosing my sight in a weird way and my voice got very, very weird. I felt very weird in my head. Are there muscles in your scalp to? It felt like worms or something...
I could still see colours, but focussing was all gone.

Went to the doctor, but they didn't make much of it. They left me waiting, alone. for almost an hour after only measuring my O2 and my blood pressure by a nurse. I felt very weird and weak. But a different kind of weak. When the doc finally came most of it already subsided. I just got MG weak once again.
Reason they didn't check on me faster was because you can take much more mestinon a day.

And yes, it went away without life threatening situations, but still...it was kind of scary. Leaving me like that makes me feel like I overreacted and should've stayed home waiting it to subdue. Come to think of it, that would have been better.

Edit: about the GI problems, never had any with mestinon. Even with the 200 mg I didn't have any. I guess we're just all different.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote