View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 05:30 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Memorial Weekend~

I have been gone all day and can't believe no one started the roll call up. I started out going to Bloomington, then Indianapolis, in all this traffic up there. I wasn't driving, Mark was, and by golly we bought me a golf cart today. Then I came home and went to Terre Haute. I can't tell you how bad I feel now, just dog tired & having company tomorrow for dinner. Theres no way I am going to get the house cleaned up now. HELP! lol

I got to do need to do something before tomorrow, the house is in a mess. I might make a pie and mop tonight, but thats all.

Hows everybody else doing? I dread Monday and being alone on the holiday. Thats the bad part about not having close family & being a widow. I got this new toy, but we ordered new batteries for it, and they won't be here till Tuesday. So Gaye, we got something to run to the yard sales in and its electric. Praise the Lord. With the new batteries, it should be like new. Well I got to go and do something before it gets dark. Everybody ready for the 500 Race?
____
BC

She who hides nothing, has nothing to hide~
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote