Old 02-27-2014, 12:16 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Pam,

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
I feel in my mind I should be happy they say they have found something. Instead, I'm shattered, it's 6.55pm and I'm getting into bed already. I cooked an early dinner, basic meat and 4 veg, couldn't face anything more energetic. Did the animals and garden watering. Got the sewing machine out to make a birthday gift for my sister, money to tight to buy anything but I have materials here and if I can get the energy right I can create a nice gift I hope. Just so shattered, still reeling from my vitriolic sisters in law comments and keep telling myself to put it behind me. I'd rather give them a piece of my mind but I will not lower myself to their level. I'm turning the other cheek and being strong, if my grandma could do it, so can I. Nasty vitriolic people are not welcome in my life anymore. Be gone you horrid things, I'm singing my song I get knocked down but I get up again.... Sorry felling down and shattered, know you NT'rs understand, we are all in a tough place right now. Pulling on my big girl soldier pants right now and putting my thoughts in order. Love to you all

In spite of not being in a "good place"; you really accomplished quite a bit. Being down really doesn't help the energy level either. Bed must have seemed a place to retreat.

I know it's easier said; but if possible, you need to cosider the source (your sister-in-law) and realize she is the one to be pitied.

Keep on singing.......".sing out loud, sing your whole life long"............

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (03-11-2014), Mark56 (03-06-2014), Rrae (02-28-2014)