View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 12:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Question Keppra? &Anyone IN St Louis,MO area? Best DRs/ PM DR?

Ive currently just started going to Barnes PM Center. Using Dr Rastogi. Has anyone used him before? Had my second Stellate Ganglion Block done earlier today... with no relief again in my forearm. Actually having more pain the when I went in. Is this normal? My first one didn't have much relief at all if any, but he wanted to try a second..

Gave me a DVD on SCS today, to have me look over. This is really the first dr whos put a definite diagnosis of CRPS apparently stage 2. Just started Keppra 500 mg twice a day. along with amitryptline at night, and tramadol for bad days.
Also I havnt really seen many people talk about Keppra for crps? Anyone tried it? Lots of questions I know, just hurting and cant sleep.
my point is in stage 2 is it normal to start talking about an SCS this fast? Is that really my only option if the third block fails? Everything ive read on it seems to put a lot of limitations on the person (lifting,running,bending) Im 22... im not super active by any means but I don't want to be that limited constantly thinking about it.
taylor6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote