View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 08:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes i forgot to mention that i do smoke. There were times that i used to smoke daily and there were times that i smoked only occasion and then there were times that i stopped. Maximum sticks 3x a day when i smoked often.

I really did not know what type of anesthesia was induced, as i was not able to speak directly with my doctor after i gave birth. A different doctor checked on me and i did not bother to ask also regarding the history. It was injected thru my veins and i slept the whole time. The next thing i know my baby was already out.

Another question about b12, it says on the bottle to take it with food. I wonder why? Will change timing of b12 from now on.

Quote:
The supplements should not cause dizziness. That can be a sign of TIAs in the brain. So I would go to a doctor and get evaluated for that and/or blood clotting disorders. It might be safer if you didn't take birth control tablets. But that should be a topic for you to discuss with your doctor.
What are TIAs? Yes I was really hesitant to take those pills, that was not my first time. I took another brand 5 years ago and did not like the side effects it had on me. I am really glad that that night happened because if not, I wouldn't know that what I was taking was bad for me.

If it is also helpful, i also have chronic gerd / hyperacidity. I am thinking that the nausea might be because of the supplements because it usually happens in the afternoon after i take my after lunch meds. Nausea happens usually while travelling, and then when I get to burp because of the hyperacidity the nausea will lessen. Do any of these meds cause hyperacidity in the stomach? Also, should I see a neurologist directly? I wonder what the doctor will think if he knew i was already taking these meds without even consulting.