View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 09:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I'm sorry your job situation is what it is

I lost my brother in law last week. Completely unexpected and it sent me reeling, so I understand how that works. Hope things get better for you and your family. Hang in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos View Post
I'm almost two months post-op for my pain pump, with Prialt, and it's been great. I do have some forgetfulness but it's WAAAAAY better then pain.

A few weeks back I was asked to go part time. I kept encountering hostility coming from one of my bosses. I came into work last week, my access to our system had been blocked, and I assumed they wanted to fire me. They said no, that it was a tech glitch, but it started this whole meltdown and I found out what they really think of me. I told them that I'd go on full time disability.

Basically, my brain isn't in the game anymore. I forget, take too long to do things and keep making costly mistakes. So today is my last day of work, I just have to go in for a bit to show a tech guy how to do something.

I'm pretty darn depressed, but legitimately (not chemically). My brother in law died a couple weeks ago and the stress was one of things that caused my meltdown. My boss made all these horrible comments, one of which was why was I so upset that he died. Sure, he was a loser, but still my sister's husband and my neices' dad. That was kind of my last straw with her.

So, I'm going to move closer to my brother, get a bigger house (for the same price I'm paying, he's in a much cheaper area). My sis and her two girls are going to move in. My husband and sister will be the job keepers and I'll do the SAHM thing. I have no idea if it'll work, but she really needs the help and I have a little financial cushion to help out with.

Now I have no idea what I'm going to do, but the fatigue and brain fog are still keeping me down physically.