View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 07:09 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Donna,

I surely don't mind you posting here with us, I am really sorry you're going through a rough time right now. I had a minor heart mumor too as a child but they never did any surgery for it because it was minor. I am really sorry you're having migraines too. I get those now and again, not a lot thankfully, but when I get them they can last for three days...

I hope that they can help you to find what is going on so you can start feeling better soon. My mom had trouble getting winded and she had some procedure done where they put a stint in her aorta or something. She is much better now and going on 60 this year. do you have trouble with your ears at all? I know they are connected with balance so maybe you have something going on there-or is this progressively getting worse and it's like definitely gone on longer then any possible ear thing could go?

I am glad you posted, I hope it makes you feel better to know you're not alone Donna.