View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 12:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Seussical

Hey there Di & everyone else! Thanks so much for asking.. I’m hang’n round. I am feeling a bit better and jamming on the dreaded edit. Yes... still trying to conquer that darn thing! ugh! But I did take a pause and go to a musical tonight that my stepdaughter is the stage manager for at her high school; Seussical. It was FANTASTIC! Whimsical and fun. God we needed some of that! My youngest (11 y/o) really enjoyed it; “can we go again tomorrow night mom?” I have to admit just before it was over my foot was tired of sitting and ready to leave. It was great though! Love Dr. Seuss. It is his 110th Birthday on Monday.

Anywho, I know some of you have been really struggling. I am so sorry. I know how hard it is. I have just come out of what seems like weeks, if not months of … ________ (fill in blank) yeah… whatever hell you what to call it, but I think if the weather will be calm for a minute, maybe I can get something accomplished…. Anything.

I have a few more weeks before my first block. Scared, but will face the fear and do it anyway. Scared not to do it. You all tell me it’s a walk in the park, and that’s precisely what I hope to be doing afterwards.. lol.

Thanks again you guys! How awesome that you’ve thought of me.
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone heard from Vrae-seussical-musical-jpg  

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. Japanese proverb,
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZ-Di (03-01-2014), birchlake (03-01-2014), Brambledog (03-01-2014), Lottie (03-01-2014), PamelaJune (03-01-2014)