Thread: Keppra anybody
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 07:24 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Razzle...sorry I'm so late...

in catching your post...I've been on Keppra for about 3+ years now...With little bad in the way of s/e's UNLESS I forget my AM pill or fall asleep before my PM ones...Making up for missed doses, or worse the missed doses themselves is one strange adventure?

I couldn't tolerate the Neurontin AT ALL...sleeping 16-18 hours each day, only in 3-4 hour intervals, not dreaming, and then hallucinations...well. What good is being half dead, to with lowered pain? Life for 6-8 hours each day only? NOT! I was switched to Tramadol, didn't do anything for the pain, but I did get my brain back? I then traded off to Keppra and I have my brain and SOME, not lots of pain control...tramadol helps there when really needed. I try not to, so the pain killers can really work when really truly needed. Sigh.
Neurotin, I couldn't finish any sentence started - couldn't remember.
Keppra I can, and my mind at times goes too fast for my mouth to keep up?
Some folks complain of a 'rage'? If I've had RAGE, it was upon the addition of other meds for other things.

Just, don't forget a dose....I find myself getting foggy and off kilter for want of better words when I do. Once I get that dose into me..within 45 minutes I am much bette. I hope this helps! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote