View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 12:49 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Default Dealing with Concussion while Moving

Hey! New here. I slipped 2-1/2 months ago & hit my head on the side of a brick building. I am trying to recover from this level 1 -2 concussion. But! I'm moving from Detroit to Baltimore after a 20- year absence. I'm really looking forward to the move. I have friends & family there.

I'm moving with my 21 year-old son who has Asperger's and has been suffering from depression. I can't delay the move. We're out the door at the end if March.

Stress! I can't sleep, can't get my thoughts together, have nightmares, & have anxiety galore. I'm usually very organized. Relaxed. Everything was great until I fell.

Can you give me some advice on how to get myself through the next month? My son knows what I'm dealing with. But we've been fighting because I get angry over nothing. He's promised to help pack with as calm & positive an attitude as possible. But I've never felt more overwhelmed.

I moved across town @'a year & a half ago with Influenza and it was a piece of cake emotionally. That's why it's so frustrating that this seems like climbing Mt Everest. Thoughts much appreciated.
Jennifer001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote