View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 02:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yeah I was on it for just about a week when I noticed the mood changes and my dr refused to take me off of it and after about a month a weaned myself off because it just felt like it was making me toxic, its way to strong of a drug and one I would NEVER try again.

Have you looked into ketamine treatments? Keep up with the fight with your insurance since you know the lyrica helps. Ive also heard about Vit. C helping maybe somebody on here that takes it knows how much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor6 View Post
That's why I wondering about it... I havnt really heard of anyone being on it for crps.. I was on lyrica for a yea and it was definetly helping but when I switched insurance to Aetna they wouldn't approve it. Id have to appeal it.. Then I got put on gabapentin and had an allergic reaction to it.. I have read about mood changes with keppra and have noticed a signicifacent change in mood, already after only being on it a week..

I was just told to start 500 mg vit D. and 2000 mgs omega 3 fatty acid as well..
I guess now itl be the fun fight with the insurance company. hopefully we can get this appealed
tos8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote