Thread: About mothers
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 08:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
when your parents talked - do you know what type of things they thought that brought them to say: we should have known... or ... were they left to wonder until they met Mark in heaven?
I have no idea Addy and that's what tears me apart. I think my mom and dad, especially my mom, were guilt-ridden. No one had any idea that anything was wrong. They talked to his friends, his baseball team and coach and everything was okay. They too had no idea. Everyone was just as stunned and shocked as we were. We went to bed that night and all was well, but not for Mark. Something was inside him and he just "snapped".

It well may be
That we will never meet again
In this lifetime
So let me say before we part
So much of me
Is made of what I learned from you
You'll be with me
Like a handprint on my heart
And now whatever way our stories end
I know you have re-written mine
By being my friend...

Thank you so much for sharing this. My mom and my brother were my friends and this really hit home. I saw this on Broadway and absolutely loved it. The Wizard of Oz is one of my all time favorite movies. I still wake up at nights screaming "Run Tota run".

I just want to thank you all for your replies and your kind words. You have no idea how hard this was for me. I usually wear my heart on my sleeve but not this time. I'm relieved but totally in shock that I even posted this. Now I just have to think about what I've done and I hope and pray that Mark doesn't feel any "different" about me then the day he left this earth.

Cats nap, only humans put them "to sleep". Sterilize, don't euthanize!!

BJ
BJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote