View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 03:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default migraine symptoms

Dr Smith I read a post on here about a med that is good for migraines that involve vertigo. The person who posted did not know the name. I probably should go on something as migraines are getting more prevalent. Are there a lot of side effects with most preventative. I have avoided them for this reason and dealt with these several times a yr.

My first event I ended up in the ER I was told it was labyrinthitis. I was in my 50's. I suffered and still do from balance problems. I still get vertigo attacks but not always with headache. I get aura as well lasting up to about 15min. I don't get the bad pain with this but the next day if I bend over or cough I feel the pain -mostly one sided. I was told all this was migraine when I went to balance therapy. I think this throws my balance off then I stay dizzy for a long time thereafter. I wake up often with dizziness...or aura.

DO ANY OF YOU GET THIS FEELING WHEN WATCHING TV OR ON THE INTERNET THAT YOUR HEAD or EEYES DROP/MOVE OR SHIFTS ? IT IS HARD TO DESCRIBE AFFECTS THE VISION SORT OF A DIZZY FEELING BUT NOT EXACTLY
IllPn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote