Thread: Newby here
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 05:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks again on all your help in finally in finally getting results in getting SSA to accept my application after five long months. After long discussions with SSA Branch office, They did call and tell me they found my missing Medical Release Form, but would not elaborate where it was. My claim did get completed on their level and sent on to the next level. I did receive info that this was done from their Pennsylvania office and medical information was requested and sent from my doctors. We are moving forward. I did ask for manager's, along with DDS and Analyst names and phone numbers. I was told, "We do not give out that information anymore." They cited that information could put DDS, Analyst and managers in harms way." They still refused to release that info, now I feel they are becoming another NSA. To all out there, keep demanding this info as we have to hold someone accountable for their unprofessional work. We are paying for them out of our taxes. Write your Federal Congressman and Senator and request this change in attitude. I did have a chat with my counselor and informed her, her information was incorrect on not calling to check status. We now have a better understanding and I hope she changes her recomendations to her clients. The news media, I am going to hold on that topic for a short and give a complete report to the reporter when I am complete with this claim. I feel the more data I compile will bring changes with SSA and become more friendly and accountable. To all again, Thank you in showing me how to become my own advocate. I learned so much from you.
LittleLegs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote