View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 08:06 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Good morning :)

Hello there ! So nice of you to be thinking of me

I don't count carbs.....heck I don't count anything...lol.....I'm ok on 1800 mg of gaba but when he upped it to 2700 mg that's when I went a little crazy. My neuro added 60 mg of Cymbalta at night and just increased to 90 mg. I've actually had more symptoms since starting the 90 mg. May just be a coincident.

I don't think I would describe mine as flare-ups......everyday when I wake up and put my feet on the floor I have absolutely no idea what kind of day it's going to be. When my head is clear the pain is easier to tolerate but when my head is kind of out of it the day is terrible......last week I had 2 good days in a row, did too much because I actually felt good and then was down for days.

My last A1C was 6.7 and I'm not much of a sweet eater but I love orange juice and try not to buy it !

I'm still trying to figure out how to live with this daily. I have a lot of symptoms that happen on and off all day long. My feet are usually doing something even if it's just that shimmering feeling. The electrical shocks in my hands and feet stop me in my tracks.

Are the electrical shocks still waking you up at night ?

I think me being a very silly 51 year old helps me with all this. I don't take a lot of stuff seriously and that drives my poor husband crazy ! I'm sure you can see that from my posts

Take care and let me know how you're doing.

Your Georgia Friend (and it's COLD this morning ! )
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote