View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 05:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by St George 2013 View Post
How are you ? I had a bad week and weekend but yesterday was almost 'normal' and I enjoyed it so much. I also feel pretty good this morning but I know that monster is going to rear it's ugly head and put me on my butt. Of course I'd love for it not to this time !

I can't massage my feet or put them in moving water....sets the nerves off like crazy. My daughter in law takes care of my feet......she was in a hair, nail, feet salon until this past May when she graduated from nursing school. So very proud of her. But the first time I went to the shop and could not handle the jets in the foot tub it really upset me. I've never really been the type to spend money on myself but I really enjoyed getting my feet done every 4 weeks !

It's so great that you can work.....gosh I miss it so much....I was in claims and loved all the research that had to be done to figure out what was going on with each claim....never a dull day ! Since I had been doing it for 26 years I was a resource for other people in the company and I miss dealing with all those peeps.

They say God always has a plan and I'm guessing now that it is for me to be able to stay home with my 82 year old mother.....problem is she takes care of me more than I do her !

Let me know what's going on with you

Debi from Georgia
Yes I work at home though taking orders and customer service been doing it for 5 yrs now. How long have you been off work? You're so young. Maybe you can work at home. I find keeping busy keeps my mind all of it.

You are so fortunate to have your mom with you my mom passed away when she was 67 I really miss her a lot.

I couldn't imagine not putting my feet in water must be tough getting washed up and massage is the only way my feet feel good. As long as I am massaging them they feel fine just stop for a second and I could just scream from all the burning.

I know about the feeling good and the green eyed monster spoils the party.
Those days seem far and few behind anymore. Although knock on wood during the day it is tolerable. Of course some burning and numbness mostly the toes and balls of my feet. It's after dinner it starts and does not stop until I walk the floors, massage put on ointment, use the ice. It all helps while I am applying it just stop and it's intolerable again then it's Xanax time.

I have taken Xanax off and on for years for panic attacks. Up until 2 months ago I would have a prescription last for months.

From what you write you don't seem to get much relief from the symptoms and that can't be fun.

At least I have not had the shooting electrical currents lately that's a plus. I wonder how much the Gaba is helping.
uglogirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote