View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 09:25 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Well, luckily, I have never had this keep me away all night (except for when the Podiatrist used that vibrating tool on me and that was over a month ago).

I take 5000 of the methyl b-12 every single morning when I wake up. That's on AN EMPTY STOMACH.

I just put ice on the top of my foot (I don't want it to get swollen). It's not buzzing or anything. When we had that cold spell about two weeks ago, my feet froze, and then they BURNED. Then I started the B-12 and they have not frozen or burned since. They just feel, YOU KNOW I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO EXPLAIN HOW THEY FEEL???? They feel DOUGHY. Now if someone can explain DOUGHY to me, I'll say "THAT'S IT"

I can't think of another word to explain how my feet usually feel. I feel them. I can touch them. I do have feeling in my toes. But when I touch them, it's a weird kindo feeling. And when I rub my feet together, well, there's that DOUGHY feeling. Like Bread Dough. Makes no sense, I know.

It's like, I know now that there is something wrong with my feet, but they don't buzz, they don't freeze and they don't burn, so believe me, no complaints here. But good god, when that bottle hit the top of my foot, I thought I was in the electric chair.

I NOW KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BANG YOUR FOOT AND GET ALL THE NERVES SENDING DIFFERENT SIGNALS.

The odd thing, is that the ice felt good on the top of my foot. Now if I did this two weeks ago, (when my feet were freezing), I might have thought I lost my mind.

I am very new to this neuropathy thing and I have to be EXTREMELY CAREFUL FROM NOW ON. Now I know why many people who have PN wear the shoes with the steel toe. That is a good idea.

Too bad I'm a girl who likes pink toenails and pretty sandals.

lol

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote