View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 07:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Damon

Your situation sounds very familiar, I started out with loss of arm swing. then it was my IV skills-I worked as a firefighter paramedic. I left a career that I loved, it was not a job to me. I wonder are you married? Have kids? what kind of support system do you have? How do you get out and take care of errands? I can attest to the exercise suggestion. It will help beat the depression as well as the PD. I ride an indoor cycle, a spin bike and I don't feel as I need as much meds when I keep riding regularly. So what kind of work did you do? Find something to keep busy with. Strongly consider an antidepressant and get some help, someone you can talk to. Might I suggest getting off the requip. I was compulsive when I took mirapex and I won't do agonists! Not worth it. Where are you from in NJ? I have family in Cranford as well as in PA and on Long Island.
Welcome to the forum, it has been very helpful to me, I joined in 1998 but the old server crashed and lost our info so all of us old timers had to restart.
Best wishes.
Jim
Jim091866 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote