Thread: I give up
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 09:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default i am there too..

dana..i have been going thru so much pain and depression from the pain and then more things keep creeping in to complicate matters..i am only still here due to the fact that others seem to need me even though i can't help them as much as i have in the past--i am running out of "spoons"as i sit here..my rsd has now spread from my left arm to my left leg and foot--and is trying to take over my right foot too..add that to the fibromyalgia,sleep apnea--anxiety and depression issues leading to having 5 mini-strokes and all the meds...i am in a downward spin and going down deeper...going to see a therapist and venting here are my only wasys of dealing with all the losses of my life. sorry to hear that you are feeling the same.. wish i could give any advise to help you to hold on---but --i am losing my grasp...feel like i am fighting a losing battle..what am i still fighting for?? oh forgive me ..i am just so tired of it all... i do hope that things go better for you than they have for me..the last 14 yrs of my life have been a struggle..and i would not wish my life on anybody--i will be praying for you to find the strength that i can no longer find---have a peaceful night---

and artist--thank you so much for retreving the "spoon" theory..it does help to explain our problems to others-- peace---moonstar
moonstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote