View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 10:07 AM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member

Thanks Sue! I appreciate your input! Sorry for taking so long to reply, I've had an ocular migraine that has been hanging around a little too long, so I haven't been on the computer much.

As I mentioned, the only reason I was asking was because the Neurologist had mentioned the possibility of seizures to me, so I thought I would dig a bit deeper into it as I don't see him again until June. Today I came across a type of dysphasic migraine aura called "Wernicke's Transient Aphasia" where one believes for a period of time that "words meanings had been re-arranged". So I'm going to read up on that one some more.

I've had a CT scan, and it came back normal. I don't see colours as much as I see dark spots. I tend to see bright colours at night or when I close my eyes. Lots of dark, cloudy floaties and sometimes just missing spots in my sight as well. A lot of little, clear things that look like water droplets, that sort of slide from one side of my line of sight to the other. Vision is 20/20 (checked in December). No natural gas smells, but my husband says I have "super nose". I can smell things a mile away most days. I've started to write those things down.

I've often wondered about the weather factor, but I hadn't looked it up before. I'll start tracking that one as well. I don't eat a lot of starchy carbs very often, and I actually find that gluten gives me restless legs at night of all things!
Janiee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote