View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 10:08 AM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Default and now my neck hurts

I have DDD, spinal stenosis, spondylothesis, neuropathy in hips and legs. Those are only some of my health problems as I have a genetic disease called factor five leiden which causes blood clots, osteoporosis and COPD. The DDD is in all lumbar discs with the exception of one semi-healthy disc. Recently went to a orthopedic surgeon who told me he doesn't understand why I am in pain after looking at x-rays that his office took but did not even look at a recent MRI that I had brought to the appointment. I go to a pain management clinic and am now taking the highest level of Percocet that is manufactured. I don't know where I am going from here. I'm currently having headaches and they seem to start with my neck and shoulders. They did a CAT scan of my head and it was normal. I think the discs have now started to disintegrate in my cervical area and the pain from a pinched nerve is causing the headaches but no one will listen to me. I have no orthopedist, but do have a neurosurgeon who told me I was beyond help with my spine because of both being on constant blood thinners and the osteoporosis. I'm at a loss as to who to see next, or if I should find someone else who can help me. Anyone have suggestions?
mooglie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote