View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 08:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Janiee,

I hope I'm wrong but it sounds like you may be having a simple partial sz. also known as an aura sz. when you see the colors in your eyes. If I may ask do you live high on a hill or in an area where it's at a high elevation because if you do often the air pressure can cause migraine headaches along with bright light. If you notice you are having more migraines when you look at bright lights you may be photosensitive meaning these colors are causing the migraine and possible sz.
Start keeping track of your temperature take it 3 times a day at the same time and any time you get a migraine do this for about 1 month and take note if your temperature is a little higher when you have a migraine, if it is then start cold water therapy which means take a cold washcloth and put it on your face and on the back of your neck 3 times a day at the same time and any time you feel a migraine starting. By doing this you are calming down the neurons in your brain so they won't fire up and cause possible migraines or sz. It works great for me. I wish you only the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote