View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 09:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you for the quick reply.My daughter had a cortisone injection into the nerve without an ultrasound.She had an ultra sound guided epidural block in the lumbar region at the base of the nerve last week. She felt the medication going into the nerve we had hoped it would work.Doctors seem unable to treat this condition.It is so frustrating.

Why is surgery discouraged? No one has told us why just that they won't.I have read online that it can help.Knowing what you know,now after living with M P many many years would you have considered surgery? Do you know of a specislist who has knowledge of
M P ? I have scoured the internet looking for answers.I found John Hopkins in Maryand and a DR Ducic in Wasington D.C.Any knowledge of these doctors? They are both very far from Indiana where we live. I just can't bear to see her suffer she is so young. Thank you for listening we are struggling so much with this horrific condition.As her mother I wish I could just take the pain and carry the burden for her. Debbie K
DebbieK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote