View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 11:24 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi socasusie,

OMG... 13 more root canaled teeth to go!! You poor thing! I would bet that your health affliction is connected (to some degree) with those teeth!! Wouldn't it be great if your health improved once they were all removed!

Quadrant dentistry is often a wise plan for many reasons but mainly because it allows the quadrant to heal at one time rather than a little piece here and there. If you could manage to do that, that might be ideal for you.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by socasusie View Post
Thank you so much-I will, do all that you say. The pain is steadily getting better, that's actually why the swelling freaked me out. I will up my water intake!

Yeah, I'm hoping to start a new job so I really didn't have much choice on the timing. But just think, I'm now "caught up" on the emergencies, so after this I can focus on what to do to address all my root canals. I'm toying with the idea of a quadrant at a time to address them all, but haven't decided how to proceed. The good news is that my oral surgeon seems to understand and dislike root canals as well. I only have 13 root canals left to address.....
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote