View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 02:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Bryanna-yep, I can't help but think they contribute. Although auto immune diseases run in my family, I can actually trace mine getting intolerable back to the 2–3 year period when I started getting all my root canals. So, while I don't think root canals caused my lupus, I do think it's what threw it over the edge.

Let's be honest, finding an oral surgeon who can support removing teeth with root canals is half the battle. And only 2 of those teeth are left on the bottom, the rest are on top, so really I'm making some actual progress.

Thanks for the info on the crowns-I actually did metal free for the last 2 implants. They are solid zirconium (which I know it technically metal, but not the same way) but since the opposing teeth are already crowned with porcelain crowns, I'm not as worried about it wearing them down. I just wasn't sure it was worth the extra money. I glad to know it was.

Finally, I've doing moist heat since your comment. The hard swelling when I touch my jaw has already fine down by like 30%. Woo hoo!

Thank you again for always making me feel better!
socasusie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote