Old 03-06-2014, 01:56 PM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

No MDs here that I am aware of...
You do have some possible co factors with the c spine issues. The chiro & your doctors should be of help with that part of it.. You could also post on our Spinal forum for more MRI & spinal questions.
Does DC & PT know about the MRI report info?

C3-4: Disc osteophyte complex, asymmetric to right, slightly effacing thecal
sac,

C4-5: Disc osteophyte complex slightly effacing thecal sac

C5-6: Disc osteophyte complex asymmetric to left effacing thecal sac, no right and slight left neural foraminal narrowing, no central spinal stenosis.

C6-7: Disc osteophyte complex, asymmetric to right slightly effacing thecal sac, slight right and mild left neural foraminal narrowing, no central spinal stenosis.

[4) Could this likely be fixed (slowly) by fixing my desk posture, doing PT and etc. Problem is when I lean way back in my chair and reach out with my hand as if to reach a mouse, I feel the pain under arm and into index finger now!]

YES.. Armpit area pain?? This sounds like it could be pec minor tightness or even lymph glands clogged up.. is there puffiness and tenderness in the arm pit?

these things are simple and should be of help for posture, getting the shoulders & head back in line with body.
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/album.php?albumid=422

also trigger point work
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread125577.html

What is your avg pain level?
about the RX meds, they may cover up/block the pain, but they do not fix anything.. and if the pain is covered up you may tend to do more activities that make you worse off in the long run.

If you can focus on the good TOS PT (some standard/generic PT is NOT the best for TOS) & home care/posture work & awareness..

check out all of our useful sticky threads