View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 06:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anagirl View Post
Hi again ~ I'm in Millbrae. As Brian mentioned there is a group of PD women who meet once per month for lunch in Palo Alto. Brian introduced me and I've had lunch with the group, they are really great. I haven't gone for a while as my daughter goes to school in SF and it's a lot of driving, but I plan to go in April (spring break) and in the summer. If you'd ever like to join us let me know. Brian and I also try to meet for coffee when we can.

Anyhow, I spoke to the Parkinson's Inst in Sunnyvale about the nicotine trial and they only take people who have been diagnosed 18 months or less - so I didn't qualify. Villers has done a wonderful job of explaining the method. I've also noticed that on the MJFF clinical trial page for the nicotine trial pretty much explains the method as well. I haven't done my own experiment with nicotine yet. It's on my list, I'm sure I'll get to it eventually.

Good luck to you!
Thank you, it's a good idea to join you and meet with a local group. I will follow them through the link Brian sent and let you know if I can make it. Best Regards, Lana
Lana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote