View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 02:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Red face Whisky Tango Foxtrot.

Hi.
I usually hangout on the sister site, psychcentral forums. Only, I have a lot of issues that are physical- many which are addressed here- that I don't really talk about in detail to many people.

I probably should, as the experience of being chronically unwell is adding a lot of stress.

I've had migraines, technically, since I was 8 or 9. The improved for a while, my guess is all the hormone insanity during puberty... then came back, starting as inconveniences and eventually becoming classic migraines with all the typical fun that has to offer.

I was in a car accident in 2005; the car "rolled over" twice. [or rather, what really happened is the wheels ended pointing at the sky a few times, but the momentum kept it going down the hill]. Eventually I was diagnosed with TLE and while the car accident certainly didn't help matters, it's clear I was experiencing symptoms to some degree for a long time before the accident.

I also have a lot of pretty intense food intolerances. I either have gluten intolerance that looks a heck of a lot like celiac or more likely [as my GP thinks], actual celiac. There's a laundry list of other things to deal with right now though so adding a gastro isn't happening.

But I also experience acute vision issues, various forms of neuropathy, sleep issues, some other stuff.... all the blah blah blah.

I don't know, I should have come here to talk with people before now but i don't know why I didn't.

I always feel like I'm whining if I talk about things that are wrong.

Anyway, sorry so long. Feels good to write at least a little of what's going on.

Thanks for reading.
Josie
JosieTheGirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote