View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 03:13 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Smitty,

I now see where you answered the questions, thanks.

Do you see a dentist regularly, like one to two times a year for cleanings and exams? Or was your visit in Feb 2014 your first one in a very long time?

Do you take the fish oil supplement with food or on an empty stomach?
If you believe that you are experiencing side effects including bleeding of your gums from the fish oil supplements that you are taking, then either lower the dosage or switch to a different brand.

I understand what you mean by being sensitive to medications. Many people are sensitive but only few recognize it as such. People just tend to live with the side effects unless they become debilitated from them.
Also people who routinely take medications tend to build up tolerance to them whereas those who don't take medications have little tolerance of them and usually need smaller dosages. This also holds true with vitamin supplements unless there is a definite deficiency found.

Antihistamines cause a decrease in the oral and nasal secretions. This can contribute to a dry mouth and some bleeding from the gums. Some people have to take a lot of an antihistamine for this to happen, while others do not.

The area in your mouth that has the recession and pocketing.... is there a root canaled tooth or teeth in that area?

What happened to your two front teeth requiring their removal and a bridge?

The rinsing with the peroxide indicates that your dentist feels there is a bacteria problem at least in that area. Do you tend to build up plaque and/or heavy tartar along the gum line?

Bryanna

QUOTE=Smitty500;1054947]Bryanna, my answers to your questions are in the quoted section. I apologize for my mistake. I got to thinking later that it would be easy to overlook my answers because they are in my reply but in the quoted section of it. Sorry. [/QUOTE]
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote