View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007, 04:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default ENT appt.

Well, I'm back from The ENT Drs appt. He doesn't have any idea what could be causing these problems. He wants to run a gamut of tests, to rule out all possiblities of a number of diseases that he feels could be the culprit. He said that if these tests don't show anything than he's almost positive that it's all brought on by my RSD.

He was very concerned about the headache that hasn't subsided since having the Myelogram done. So he made a few phone calls, to see what needed to be done. Well, I ended up having to go back to the hospital where the Myelogram was done. They had to do another Lumbar Puncture and then what they called a Blood Patch. The Blood Patch is done with the hopes that it will stop the spinal fluid from leaking. This procedure was not a pleasant experience...had a really uncaring radiologist, a terrible lab tech ( she put in the IV, so they could get the blood to patch into the puncure). The Radiologist said she hopes that she got it into the right spot ( she told me she was taking a stab at it...sure has convinced me that she'll never touch me again). If this doesn't work will have to have another one done.

After I get test results back, will let you know what the Dr has to say. I just hope that I finally can get some answers. Thanks for all of your input and experiences. I at least know that I'm not all alone.

cjay
cjay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote