View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007, 04:36 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks. I'm just so nervous about another med. I hate how I feel overall with that spacy and dizzy. Has anyone went med free not pain meds but like neurontin etc and still see progress in recovery or are meds really essential. Maybe I just need to keep trying till I find the right one. I guess for the b I'm just nervous making things worse and the side effects of added things making me dizzy/spacy even supplements. Yesterday I did take my b complex and magnesium,multi,glucosamine.I guess I will try the b12 I bought 1000. I had another set of blood work but just got the written and have to discuss but they said though some off no real concern in the report. My b12 is now 1500. I have high liver enzymes that I knew in the past,low white blood count and bun. Like I said in the past my blood work though never shows even when I ended up in the cardiac unit for a week it was pretty good so I'm not that trusting. Especially I'm dizzy,nausea,so thirsty,always stomach problems,and then this. I had tests of diseases of all kind auto,systemic,blood sugar,celiec. So frustrated. For long time I thought I had celiec but in these blood results no. I have the high liver,bloating but constipation but when I do go its explosion,nerve issues. Sorry to go off so long but thank you again.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote