View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 11:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Similar to Walkingtaller I put PSYCH Treatment for my last three appointments... on my short form that I received in February.

Walkingtaller said,
When I received my last disability update report (short form - continuing disabilty review) I put the following on the 3 lines for my last 3 "reasons for visit": medication, counseling, prescriptions.

I didn't put my original diagnosis or any diagnosis at all on this particular form.

I had been having psych appointment every month and I did list those dates

Personally in 2010 I got the dreaded long form (MY FIRST CDR) and then was referred to their doctor for consultative Examination. It was scary and frustrating as I had been in monthly treatment for Bipolar Disorder and Anxiety. Needless to say from August 2010 to Nov 2010 following the form and the Con. Examination until I received the letter stating my benefits were continuing was a stressful period, so trust me when I say, we all get it and sympathize.

Just like you I received the short form this time and just like Walkingtaller I put not the diagnosis but "PSYCH TREATMENT".

As of 3/8/14 I haven't' received anything back and I sent it in on 2/16/14.

As long as you are receiving active treatment and your condition hasn't improved and you aren't earning substantial income you should be fine. Even if its pulled for whatever reason the rules are on your side.

If mine gets flagged or randomly pulled I have all my documentation, appointments, and prescription scripts ready and I recommend everyone do the same thing.

With all this being said, chances are you will be fine, but let us know how it works out!
charleslou1982 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cybermember (03-11-2014), ssdirecipient (03-10-2014)