View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 02:05 AM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Default Neurological symptoms from gluten????

Hi there
Really need help! I have tested negative for coeliac and the genetic testing for it so that's great! However, I do have neurological issues which concern me. I have had an MRI done twice, the last one about a year and a half ago to rule out ms. My issues are: muscle twitching, vibrating feeling - particularly under feet, pins an d needles in legs and feet, funny feelings in arms and hands, twitching fingers anything e list goes on! Muscle aches also and sometimes an issue with my balance. IT feels like my nervous system is wired but without the anxiety!
Not to mention gerd as well and a host of other problems that have come and gone throughout the years.
I have tried a gf diet in the past. It's quite difficult as I bake for a living! I did go to a kinesiologist who recommended going off wheat and dairy.
My symptoms are worsening and I'm a little worried. Not sure if I should resume the gf diet.
Please tell me if these pins an d needles and muscle twitching and vibrations could be from a gluten Intolerance???!!!
Vicki
Vicksen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote