View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 02:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Dr Smith,
Thank you for your kind response. You are correct -- there were a number of years between the weight loss and the PN. I do indeed have it in both feet. Back in the 80's I was hospitalized and put in traction because of bulging disks in my back -horrible pain. Have had Sciatica and leg pain whole life. It was about 8 years ago I took a tumble and bumped my head, and at the hospital they took an x-ray of my back just to make sure I didn't damage anything. The Doc who read my x-ray was amazed I was not having back trouble, because he said there were quite a few "hooks" and spurs growing out.
Been lucky most of my life to work in an office type setting, so did not have a job that stressed my back. I now have a part time job working in a museum as a guide.
About the "B" supplements. I asked my Doc at my January bloodwork visit and he said my "B level was fine" -- But I think I will push the matter with him a bit this coming week. Either way, I started today taking a B Complex. I will take all info with me and talk it over with my Doc later this week. I think there will be more tests in my immediate future.
But most of all, thank you so much for your input and interest. Fighting this is one thing, and to do it with Panic/Anxiety attacks just puts everything over the top. But the kindness I have found here gives me strength, and even optimism, to go forward.
Once again, Thank you, and God Bless,
Keweenaw
keweenaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dr. Smith (03-09-2014)