View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 01:00 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

It's supposed to rain or wintery mix tomorrow. At least that's what the weatherguy said earlier. My iPhone's weather forecast thingie says that it's supposed to be 68 degrees tomorrow. But, still might be raining. I'm inclined to believe what Siri tells me over what the local weatherguy says. They've been wrong a lot this winter.

It was 75 degrees today!!! (I did go outside, but without a walker, and I had to stay by the door. Also had to have help to get back in the house)

I had to turn the a/c on because it was 80 degrees in the house! I did turn the heat back on earlier because I hadn't heard the news updating the weather yet, and set it to 67. If it's nearly 70 degrees again tomorrow. Our house will probably get really warm again. So, I'll probably end up turning the a/c on again.

I did notice that when I turned on the a/c, I set it for 71. When I went to flip it back to heat, the room temperature was 77 degrees. It barely cooled the upstairs. Hopefully that doesn't mean the a/c is screwy again.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (03-11-2014), Erika (03-11-2014)