View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 02:30 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

He hasn't done my room yet. He's been using a sawz-all on the bathtub upstairs. He finally got that out. He had the bathroom door closed the entire time for that, and closed the a/c vent, and turned off the whole house fan to keep the dust from wandering around.

I have a feeling he won't get to destroying my wall until tomorrow.

I have my bedroom window open, because even tho it's in the 40s outside (not snowing or raining yet) It's really warm in the house.

Kind of lucky that my bedroom window opens into the covered patio that's under the deck. (glassed-in room) So it doesn't exactly open to the actual outside. I get the cool air, and I don't have to worry about getting any rain into my room if it starts raining.

I still feel kind of crummy, and I was insomniac last night. Went to bed at 1am, didn't fall asleep till after 4am, and the contractor showed up around 9ish. I kept waking up last night too.

I'd sleep, but the contractor's sawz-all is keeping me awake. Hoping that I'll be able to sleep tonight.

edit

he's about to take my wall down. yay.

I'll try to take pictures.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~

Last edited by Erin524; 03-11-2014 at 03:10 PM.
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (03-11-2014), Mariel (03-13-2014), SallyC (03-11-2014)