View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 07:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jroones View Post
Its the tube that's causing thie pain i had the same thing so i got va shunt put in. I'm having the same problems your having with my balance i sometimes walk like I'm drunk, ear noises, mood swings I'm just sick of it all. all i can say is don't give up keep on the neurosureon until u get help don't take no for answer. until something is done. last time i went in i strated crying I'm in so much pain i can't take it anymore. stay strong you made it this far don't give up. I go back in on fri the gabapetin is not helping i just hope something is done but I'm sure that won't happen.
Thank you I see my neurologist in April. My balance gets so bad I had my doctor give me a four point cane I feel rediculous with it and don't use it as much as I should, but to almost fall over just standing still when people look at me when that happens I just tell them the floor moved on me LOL I will tell the neurologist again about the pain and suggest the va shunt see what he says. When I was first diagnosed my psychiatrist said "so it really is all in your head" and laughed. (he had a weird sense of humor). Now if I can just figure out why my white cell has stayed elevated since the shunt was put in that would be great. It has been elevated for so long now that I don't even run a temp anymore.
hootenbanger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote